This is when you realize how many songs this movie has O.O
I think I don’t have an excuse, I just wanted to draw these ‘-‘
what has four letters and is very hard
This post got really deep really fast
fairy tails…crossover …okay i couldnt resist …
If I ever get married, our vows better be based on the Team Rocket motto.
I vow to protect you from devastation.
To unite our privates and feel sensation.
To pronounce you as my one true love,
and see the glitter of your eyes in the stars above.
Team Rocket, married, committed for life!
Pronounce us now, as husband and wife!
This is the best thing I’ve seen on Tumblr today.
what the writers of spn are trying to do to dean this season
I can’t tell if the gif means they’re making Dean work over and over again to keep Sammy and other unconcious/dead people upright and alive
or it means the writers are trying to keep him in the closet but he just keeps throwing himself out
either way the accuracy is outstanding
the scariest thing that i’ve ever seen was this girl at my school freshman year was trying to scare this other girl so she set her hand on fire and stared at her for 10 minutes without blinking
5 of the Creepiest Sites You’ll Visit Today
1. Neave.tv - The page is titled “Television Without Context” and features a constant loop of videos ranging from bizarre security camera scenes to voiced-over cartoons.
2. Sentimental Corp - The homepage alone will leave you wondering if you should go further. If you want to be confused and slightly disturbed, then the answer is yes. The gif-like icons at the top of the page redirect viewers to pages such as “Goat Worship”, which features a 30+ minute video of a demonic Ronald McDonald.
3. MarbleHornets - An introduction video plays automatically, explaining the story of a young filmmaker named Alex. Alex was working on a project when he suddenly dropped it and requested that the types be burned. He later disappeared. The channel owner posts various video entries that were left behind by Alex.
4. The Dionaea House - The site’s owner, Eric, has posted the lengthy, super creepy email correspondences between himself and a friend (Mark) who receives word that their old friend Andrew was involved in a murder-suicide. Mark timelines his investigation of their hometown and the house that he believes drove Andrew insane. (I highly recommend reading these.)
5. Magibon Project - You can see this one for yourselves.
For more sites: [x]
black u son of a seldjft;;llkrjgdf;k